Linko University Training
“It's all to do with the training: you can do a lot if you're properly trained.” – Queen Elizabeth
Linko University is the training school to get you where you need to be. From standardized training courses to on site training and everything in between, Linko University has the course content to help your organization learn how to make the most of Linko software.
- Standardized Training Courses – Set in a virtual classroom, students receive two hours of instruction, which includes interactive, hands-on exercises mixed in. Classes are limited to five (5) students per class. Students from any organization are welcome:
- Choose from courses for first time users (Available now!) or more advanced courses for seasoned users. (Coming soon!)
- Train on a standard database prepared by Linko.
- Attendees with passing grade receive a Certificate of Completion.
- Recordings of the courses are available to view 30 days after the training is completed.
- Custom Remote Training – A remote training session (or sessions) dedicated to the exact needs of your organization. Sessions are delivered in a virtual classroom, with each session including up to two hours of instruction, plus one hour of interactive, hands-on exercises. The Linko trainer will prepare the content and exercises based on in-depth discussions with the client in advance of the training:
- Content is customized to meet your organization’s needs
- Multiple sessions may be required.
- Train on your own Linko database with your own data.
- Includes a downloadable copy of the training to keep.
- On-site Training – Two days (minimum) on site in your facility’s training room:
- Content is customized to meet your organization’s needs.
- Best suited for groups of users.
- Requires a formal training environment:
- PCs with Linko software installed before training begins.
- Projection screen for group viewing.
Contact your Linko Representative for pricing and scheduling.
Back to Top